Based on guidelines provided by the Ohio Department of Health, the CDC and Ohio Medical Board we will be
committed to doing the following:
- Therapists will wear face masks.
- We will change our PPE between clients to prevent cross contamination.
- We will wash our hands in between clients or between sessions.
- We will provide hand sanitizer in the waiting area.
- Therapists will sanitize & disinfect (with EPA approved disinfectant) the treatment rooms between clients,
including but not limited to: massage tables, chairs, stools, bolsters, counters, doors, door knobs, and
- As always, we will replace all sheets, face cradle covers and blankets after every session.
- We will perform a deep clean at least once a week.
In addition to our normal payment methods, we will also provide contactless payment options for you such as
Venmo, Zelle, and CashApp.
We ask our Clients to do the following:
- Bring a face mask.
- Vaccinated clients do not have to wear a mask upon entry or during your session. However, we ask
that you have one available to use while face up and receiving neck/shoulder work.
- Unvaccinated clients, please wear a mask.
- Wash your hands upon arrival and sanitize hands as needed.
- Wait in your vehicles until we text you to come in.
- If you feel sick, please reschedule.
Note: As a Healthcare Provider, we reserve the right ask for proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If you are unable
to provide proof upon request, we ask that you wear a mask.
- Please print, complete and bring in our health intake form. You can download the intake form by clicking
here: Intake Form PDF